Frequently Asked Questions
Get some of your questions answered here about our dune buggy rentals. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us through our contact page or by calling us at 252.261.0402. Go ahead and reserve your buggy when planning your vacation, because they go fast! We can’t rent you a dune buggy if we don’t have any in stock.
- Valid State Driver’s License
- Proof of Current Auto Insurance
- Must be at least 25 Years Old
- All Drivers Must be Registered on the Rental Contract
- Must be able to drive a stick shift/manual transmission. There will be no refunds given if we deem you cannot drive one.
- One Registered Driver will also need to Authorize Use of a Credit Card for the Deposit
- Full amount of rental will be collected at time of reservation
We offer 2, 4 and 5 seater options for your convenience and fun!
Yes, they are allowed on Carova Beach where the wild horses are. They are not allowed on any other beach as the sand is too soft. In addition, during the in-season, vehicles are not allowed on the beach in Nags Head, Duck, Kitty Hawk or Kill Devil Hills.If they are taken on any beach other than Carova beach a 500.00 fine will be assessed.
- Any Cancellation must be made 48 hours before the rental period for a full refund. If it is past the 48 hour time period, the rental amount is non-refundable.
- Due to inclement weather, we would make a decision for the refund the day of the rental. Please keep in mind that showers and storms will blow in and blow out quickly in OBX!